Web Software Developer
Greenwich, ConnecticutBack to Careers Home
We believe in technology and utilize cutting edge technologies to research and invest in today's fastest growing companies. We are looking for an energetic individual with a love for all things information technology. Someone who isn't afraid to try new things and learn. Someone who can help us push forward.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS/BA degree preferably with a computer science or MIS major
- Minimum 1 year of working with MS SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views, and Functions
- Solid knowledge of Git required, preferably with Bitbucket or GitHub
- Experience developing web applications using .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience working with HTML and CSS
- Good communication skills
- A passion for what you do
- A constant need to find and learn new technologies
- A drive to get things done
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Programming front and back end applications in order to maintain and support our public and client websites and our corporate intranet.
- Developing and fine tuning SQL Server 2012 and above stored procedures, views and functions
- Evaluating new technologies
How to Apply
We encourage candidates from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply. To apply, please click the Apply Now button above. You can preview your entire application before submitting. Make sure to thoroughly read your application and correct all errors before submitting. Please print out a copy of your application before final submission for your own records. Also note that once you submit your application, you will not be able to update and resubmit it. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Work with a smart and friendly team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical benefits
About Renaissance Capital
Founded in 1991 and located in Greenwich, CT (25 miles north of New York City), Renaissance Capital is the leading provider of Pre-IPO research for major financial institutions. Renaissance also manages IPO-Focused investment funds in the form of ETFs and separately managed institutional accounts, and maintains global IPO indices for measuring the performance of the IPO market and for use as the underlying index for ETFs.