IPO Data Analyst
Greenwich, ConnecticutBack to Careers Home
This entry position will offer a great start for an organized and detailed-oriented applicant interested in learning about the initial public offering (IPO) market. The right candidate will acquire key skills in tracking the IPO market, screening SEC filings and building profiles on companies going public within a friendly, high energy, analytical firm in Greenwich, CT.
The candidate should have quick reading, writing and math skills. We look for trustworthy professionals who possess outstanding intelligence, academic achievement, initiative and a firm commitment to excellence. We value personable, articulate and well-rounded individuals who will be collaborative and supportive of colleagues, and display the ethical capabilities necessary to practice at the highest levels in the securities industry.
- Craft profiles of every IPO by interpreting and entering key data from SEC filings and external news
- Work with our development team to streamline internal processes and improve user experience
- Prepare quarterly reports on the IPO market
- Must be a college graduate (BA / BS) with a strong GPA or other evidence of excellence
- Comfortable handling multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with web user experience and design is a plus
- Experience with financial documents and business plans is a plus
How to Apply
We encourage candidates from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply. To apply, please click the Apply Now button above. You can preview your entire application before submitting. Make sure to thoroughly read your application and correct all errors before submitting. Please print out a copy of your application before final submission for your own records. Also note that once you submit your application, you will not be able to update and resubmit it. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Work with a smart and friendly team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical benefits
About Renaissance Capital
Founded in 1991 and located in Greenwich, CT (25 miles north of New York City), Renaissance Capital is the leading provider of Pre-IPO research for major financial institutions. Renaissance also manages IPO-Focused investment funds in the form of ETFs and separately managed institutional accounts, and maintains global IPO indices for measuring the performance of the IPO market and for use as the underlying index for ETFs.