Client Services Associate
Greenwich, ConnecticutBack to Careers Home
We are looking for a Client Services Associate who will be responsible for customer acquisition, client services, and assisting with digital marketing and social media messaging for our two subscription-based products (IPO Intelligence and IPO Pro) and our asset management products (ETFs). This person will respond to inquiries from existing clients and potential customers, ensure that client and prospective client information is updated and maintained in our CRM, maintain fact sheets and populate several databases for investment products, and assist with our digital marketing initiatives. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer of the firm and will involve direct interaction with senior executives in operations, marketing, research, and compliance.
- Receives and responds to product-related inquiries and customer/prospect inquiries
- Maintains and updates our CRM (Infusionsoft)
- Updates fact sheets and populates several databases for the investment products
- Client Services - sets up new research clients with access, adds/delets users, troubleshoots client access problems and does client billing
- Assists with postings for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or similar social media accounts
- Digital Marketing – sends out weekly calendar emails and assists with marketing funnels and tracking performance
- Puts together Powerpoint Presentations for new business
- Supports the legal team (quarterly) in compiling marketing KPIs and shareholder information
- Qualifies all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
- Gathers analytic data relating to marketing initiatives, product performance & customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple levels, roles, and functions
- Familiarity with registered investment products is a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and CRM’s (Infusionsoft a plus)
- Experience with social media in a corporate environment and understanding social media metrics is a plus.
- Self-driven - ability to work remotely and in-person and with top executives
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Familiarity with HTML a plus
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
We encourage candidates from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply. To apply, please click the Apply Now button above. You can preview your entire application before submitting. Make sure to thoroughly read your application and correct all errors before submitting. Please print out a copy of your application before final submission for your own records. Also note that once you submit your application, you will not be able to update and resubmit it. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Work with a smart and friendly team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical benefits
About Renaissance Capital
Renaissance Capital, founded over 30 years ago, is the global leader in helping clients uncover and profit from Initial Public Offerings
by providing intelligently designed IPO-focused investment products, IPO market information services, and institutional pre-IPO research.
IPO Money Management (NYSE-listed ETFs):
- Renaissance IPO ETF (symbol: IPO)
- Renaissance International IPO ETF (symbol: IPOS)
IPO Intelligence Research – Pre-IPO research for institutional IPO investors (comprehensive IPO research, investment ratings, DCF financial models, price targets, etc.). Our institutional clients represent the largest and most active IPO investors in the world.
We are a small, tight-knit team and many of us fill multiple roles within the organization. As important as particular skills are to this role, we also seek an individual who will fit our team culture. We have strong communication skills and team practices, and we hire individuals who can excel in performance and develop relationships well in a virtual, distributed team environment, and in-person.