Ironshore, an international specialty property and casualty insurer, officially withdrew its plans for an initial public offering on Thursday.
The company announced in early May that it would be acquired by Fosun International, the investment arm of China's largest conglomerate. Fosun had purchased a 20% stake in the IPO candidate in August 2014 for $464 million, and recently agreed to pay $1.84 billion for the remaining 80%.
Another Bermuda-based specialty insurer, James River Group ([JRVR]), went public in December 2014 and ...more
MultiVir, a biotech developing gene therapies for cancer, withdrew its plans for an initial public offering on Wednesday.
The company had planned to raise $60 million but postponed its US IPO earlier this month.
The Houston, TX-based company was founded in 2009 and had planned to list on the NASDAQ under the symbol [MVIR]. RBC Capital Markets was set to be the sole bookrunner on the deal....more
Seres Therapeutics, which is developing therapies that replace beneficial bacteria to treat infections, filed on Wednesday with the SEC to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering.
Formerly known as Seres Health, the biotech is first targeting Clostridium difficile infection (CDI). March 2015 US IPO Summit Therapeutics ([SMMT]; +9%) also targets CDI, and May 2015 IPO OpGen ([OPGN]; -39%) is developing genetic tests that identify multi-drug resistant infections like CDI.
The Cambridge, MA-based company, which ...more
, Biotech, SMMT
Evolent Health, which offers health care providers a software platform for managing value-based care, announced terms for its IPO on Tuesday.
The Arlington, VA-based company plans to raise $150 million by offering 10 million shares at a price range of $14 to $16. At the midpoint of the proposed range, Evolent Health would command a fully diluted market value of $891 million.
Health tech provider Inovalon ([INOV]) raised $600 million in its February IPO, and now trades just 2% above its offer price. Patient satisfaction survey ...more